Ellie finished her Helping Hands project! She came up with 12 ways that she can be helpful! We were suppose to come up with 31 but there is that thing called life that gets in the way. 😂😂 I am proud of the ways she thought to be helpful though….
1. I can make Jay laugh by making funny faces.
2. Hold the door open for others!
3. I helped put school supply bags on the cart to give to kids.
4. If a bully is being mean to a friend I can tell the friend to talk to Jesus. Jesus will make them feel better.
5. I helped build the garage shelf with dad.
6. I can help when I wait my turn for the slide.
7. I help mom get her puke bag.
8. I can give my clothes to friends when they don’t fit anymore.
9. I can help pass out the Jesus activity bags at church.
10. I help when I don’t cheat at games.
11. I help when I pick things up off the floor cause moms belly is too big.
12. I help when I share my toys with friends.
I think now is the perfect time that we can practice being more helpful. How can you be helpful to those around you?